So, what’s on the menu at Lyrebird Café?
Lyrebird Café uses quality produce, sourced locally, when and where possible, including organic and biodynamic.
Specialising in hot cooked café-style meals as well as simple, seasonal cold dishes, many with a Scandinavian twist.
For eating in or take away.
Yours to enjoy:
- Devonshire tea with berry jam and creme
– Nina homemade cakes
- Cooked breakfast on request
– Great selection of hot drinks: sustainable coffee, chai, range of teas and hot chocolate
– Delicious lunch: including Ninas famous Burger w/ the lot, a variety of sandwiches and more
– Homemade soup served with our own herb scone
We also provide vegetarian and gluten-free options.
Attention walkers and hikers! You’ll love our Lyrebird Lunchpacks (available on request) – made fresh and ready to go. Enjoy a great sandwich lunch during your walk. Oh, and try not to share it with the lyrebirds – it’s for you, not them!
Contact us for menu details or to arrange a lunch for a group.